Sunday 10 June 2018

OTOMONEY -EPUMONEY SCAM! SCAM!!




Everything about OTOMONEY is a SCAM..Do not register on the site for any reason.
I have recently registered with the web site and earn 256.3 with referrer earning 128.4$ in One day.
I placed withdrawal request and the site admin approved it on conditions.
Stated that I must have 30 referrer before I can withdraw to my account.
I message people from facebook group and whatapp posting to register with my referrer link. The social friend replied with prove that they have bad experience with otomoney website. Post an account worth 550$ with 44 referrer. The said the admin later disable/remove the account from their database proven to be scam ad waste of time.
ME: My account was also remove after 7days and the site admin did not response to question until today.
This is a general warning to friends out there to stay out to the scam website before the website has multiple registered domain changing without physical location.
Do not register on this site..with this link http://otomoney.win/2265001048975/

No comments:

Post a Comment