Monday 27 March 2017

Fedpoffa student scatted exam hall with exotic farted boost

Student A: Sir! I want to know if fart is against exam malpractice because I ate Beans yesterday and also this morning?
Invigilator A: It is not stated in examination code of conduct but I will ask my supervisor when he tour round.
Student A: Can I take permission when its time to fart?
Invigilator A: You can only allow to go for out if emergency arises
Student: what type emergency?
Invigilator A: If you undergo coma or need for medical attention
Student A: No problem sir.
The exam started after distributed answer booklets and questions to students. 15min after the student fart loudly close to invigilator spot while he parade around exam hall. This force students to make noise in the hall. The invigilator has no-option that to buck the victim (student that fart during exam) for exam malpractice. Who is has fault?




No comments:

Post a Comment